Kitchen is the heart of a home. In fact, you spend most of your time in the kitchen area preparing food and washing dishes. With the important functions of the kitchen, you must ensure that it is not too cramped or too old. It has to be clean, logically arranged, and easy on the eyes. If your kitchen does not appeal to you anymore, then it’s time to seriously consider kitchen remodeling.
Remodeling the kitchen can be a major home improvement project, so careful planning is necessary. You should also hire a reliable contractor to ensure that the project is handled properly. A local contractor that you can trust is Clear Choice of Maryland. As a family-owned local business with almost two decades of experience, you will get highly personalized services from us. We’ve been serving Anne Arundel County, Baltimore, Montgomery County, Queen Anne's County, Maryland, Howard County, and Prince Georges County. Start your kitchen remodeling project right by getting professional people. Call us at (410) 280-2657 today.
Kitchen Remodeling TipsKitchen remodeling must be planned and carefully executed to achieve outstanding results. You should also determine the specific areas or features that must be included in the remodeling plan. Here are some tips to help you get some ideas:
- Function over fashion. Think about how you’d like the kitchen to function. Maybe make the countertop nearer to the refrigerator? Or try the triangle idea where the fridge, range, and stove are within easy reach from and to one another.
- Fix the lights. Ever wonder why the celebrity kitchens have hanging, pendant lights? Those are not some trendy thingies. The closer the bulb is to the work area, the more visible food preparation can be.
- Change the stove. Consider it the designer bag of your kitchen. It has to be something nice to have. It must make a statement.
- Replace countertops. If you knead dough, you know that a marble countertop is better than a tiled one. What about granite and other tough materials? Replacing the countertop can actually improve the look and functionality of the area.
- Install new cabinets. You need a better way to store all those kitchen items. Having a better designed kitchen cabinet is the way to go.
Kitchen Remodeling CostThe budget that you have to allot for kitchen remodeling depends largely on the changes you want to make. For instance, installing new cabinets can cost you around $15,000 to as much as $20,000. A simple plumbing upgrade can cost up to $2,000. Meanwhile, enhancing the counters can cost you around $8,000. A complete renovation can reach up to $50,000. These figures can be too much for you. But don’t worry since Clear Choice of Maryland can work based on your set budget. Tell us exactly how you want the kitchen be remodeled, and we’ll provide you with a cost estimate.
Remodeling ContractorA lot of contractors offer low-cost kitchen remodels. But don’t just choose the one with the lowest bid. Look at the credentials, experience, and capabilities of the company. Choose someone who has a good track record and an impressive portfolio of completed projects. Here at Clear Choice of Maryland, we have these qualities and credentials. We love what we do, and it shows in every project we’ve finished. Call us now if you want a worry-free kitchen remodeling project.
Siding, Trim & Gutters
We are based out of Calvert County. We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Counties in MD: